Residential Interior Designer for Leading Design House
Residential Interior Designer / London / Salary Up to £27,000 / Permanent
Our Clients are looking for a Residential Interior Designer to support existing team with wide range of design tasks across multiple projects.
The candidate should be adaptable, well organised and willing to support the team in everyday tasks. Position includes external communication with suppliers, contractors and external partners and the candidate should feel comfortable liaising and providing information on behalf of the team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Sourcing imagery and putting together design presentation
- Sourcing furniture suitable for varied project schemes
- Drawing bespoke furniture when required to detailed design standard (by hand or other)
- Putting together design schedules for lighting/architectural details/etc.
- Detail drawing of built in joinery pieces either in sketch up/CAD/by hand
- Sourcing of Soft Furnishing items - Online and retail shops
- Putting together schemes with materials and fabrics reflecting brief of projects
- CAD - Drawing basic elevations and updating general arrangement plans
KEY SKILLS OF THE RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- 1 year in the industry (can be flexible depending on internships/experience)
- Basic CAD skills - preferably AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of working in InDesign
- Great design and sourcing skills for both conceptual presentation work and furniture sourcing
- Basic knowledge of sketch-up and Photoshop would be preferred but not essential
- Confident and driven person willing to assist the team
If you are interested in finding out more about this Residential Interior Designer job than please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design Jobs.
Apply for Residential Interior Designer for Leading Design House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly