A leading global creative design and branding agency are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. Working in an innovative and passionate studio, you will be working with the leaders of the agency to bring vision and creativity to their marketing strategy.
What's the role?
The role of Marketing Manager is to bring new ideas and a fresh approach to the company's marketing and business development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing and implementing the marketing strategy
- Management of the editorial calendar and social output
- Management of PR and Press
- Running events and networking opportunities
- Award opportunities and entries
- Management of the annual marketing budget
- Research, strategy and competitor analysis
- Assisting with design and creation of Marketing collateral
Which is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have proven experience within marketing at management level, and will have done so in the design and creative sector.
You will be happy to think out of the box and be passionate and self-driven about what you do. You will have a can-do attitude and be extremely organised, able to manage multiple streams of work. An understanding of strategic branding is essential, as is a knowledge of marketing programmes.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply thorough our website.