Digital Producer (UX and E-Commerce)
An iconic beauty/cosmetics retailer is on the hunt for a Digital Producer with experience managing UX and eCommerce based projects.
Your role will revolve around shaping and implementing UX strategies for eCommerce site builds, digital advertising and digital content campaigns.
Working closely with an eCommerce Manager you will be the link between the development team and the commercial team. Ideally you will have an excellent web analytics background getting hands on with tools such as Google Analytics.
This role will involve;
- Analysing online customer behaviours,
- Tracking and reporting on trends and issues.
- Conducting competitor research and developing insight reports.
- Developing customer journey maps and wireframes.
- Conduct A/B testing on your projects.
- Present you findings and recommendations to the Directors of the business.
- Focused on improve conversion rates across the brand’s 4 websites.
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing digital studio and be part of an iconic brand who will offer you career progression and a fun and vibrant culture.
Send us your CV today outlining your relevant experience!
Apply for Digital Producer (UX and E-Commerce)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly