This company is a specialist in the interior architecture of historical and period properties. They are passionate about their designs and work directly with their clients who come to them for their expertise and beautiful pieces of furniture, joinery and workmanship.
They have a new role that requires both a creative and organised mind to put together Concept Packages. These comprise of floor plans and layouts which are then colour washed to give depth and visual impact, material palette and mood boards, furniture drawings, equipment lists and a budget. It will also need historical research into furniture and joinery for the period of the building.
This role will be a developing one and will allow the individual to take on further responsibilities as it progresses.
Person / Experience Required:
- A creative and enquiring mind
- Strong hand-drawing and illustrative skills
- Sensitivity to architecture and period properties
- Organised and happy to collate files and documents
- Background in furniture, interior design or an arts degree
- Commercially minded and numerate