This international branding and design agency that specialise within the luxury property sector, boasting a phenomenal global client base, are currently looking for a proactive and talented mid weight Account Manager to join their team. This would be a great opportunity to get involved in the day to day running of highly creative and beautifully crafted, strategic property branding projects for some of the most elite properties in London and worldwide.
What will your responsibilities include?
- You will act as the liaison between internal teams and also external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of all projects, from brief taking, through to costing, creating timelines, tracking the progress of creative delivery spanning print, digital, brand strategy, marketing collateral, digital etc., through to invoicing
- You will be a proactive individual capable of ensuring the delivery of projects on time and within budget, whilst supporting your Seniors in the management of client relationships
- You will be responsible for the upkeep of studio and production processes, advising your creative team as well as your clients on timing updates
What skills will you need?
- You will have previous experience working within a design and branding agency at a similar mid weight level, familiar with the running's of agencies and the creative process
- You'll be a confident communicator with the ability to receive feedback and relay information to creative teams and clients at all levels of seniority
- You must be a proactive individual with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks with high importance
- This agency have a reputation for flawless attention to detail, therefore you must be organised with a keen eye for the finer details!
- A natural decision maker and negotiator
- You will be a passionate individual who strives for the best when it comes to the work you are involved in
If you are a standout mid weight Account Manager, looking for your next opportunity in Client Services, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!