Workplace Interior Designer
Workplace Interior Designer - AutoCAD, Revit / London / Salary £40,000 - £55,000 / Permanent
A well-established international architecture and design firm is looking for an experienced Workplace Interior Designer to work on a mixture of projects within their leading and long running London office.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Liaising and presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Making key decisions and taking responsibility for projects from day one
- Helping to deliver the high standard of comprehensive and integrated building design services
- Driving concepts from inception to site completion
- Developing drawing packages and managing projects onto site
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF THE WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- A good working knowledge of AutoCad and Revit
- Exceptional design skills
- 6+ years gained working in the commercial workplace sector within a successful design firm
- Relevant experience of briefing, space-planning, concept design development, package production and implementation through to on-site post- completion review
- A strong team-working ethos. Working effectively with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
If you interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design jobs.
Apply for Workplace Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly