This renowned brand strategy agency that help new and existing brands create deeper and more meaningful relationships with their audiences, are looking for an Account Director to manage a key account alongside a range of other branding and brand activation projects.
In this role, you will:
- Actively work to strengthen and build client relationships, orchestrate and lead meetings with senior clients and stakeholders
- Manage the pitch process and seeking new business opportunities for your client base
- Taking an overarching view of your accounts, you will handle all financial forecasting, running weekly status reports and consistently advising your client on the status of creative work
- Reporting into the Client Service Director, you will manage all budgets and timings for work, effectively briefing in required teams and taking ownership of the delivery of integrated work spanning branding, strategy, interiors, digital, film, toolkit creation and brand guardianship
- Managing a team of Senior Account Managers and Account Managers, always leading by example and best practice, motivating, inspiring and truly championing the creative process
What skills are essential for this role?
- Experience working on branding, brand strategy, identity creation and activation for global clients is essential
- The ability to decipher your clients complex business needs and creatively solve, whilst ensuring that you apply this agencies ethos towards design
- You'll have a non-precious attitude, comfortable with delegating and managing more junior team members and have a genuine passion for the industry you are working within
If you are an accomplished Account Director, with extensive experience within the branding and design sector, seeking a new challenge, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly