Interior Design - Associate Director
Interior Design - Associate Director / London / Salary £60,000-£65,000 / Permanent
A prestigious, luxury interior design and architecture studio are looking for an Interior Design Associate Director to help deliver sector strategy and lead concept development of projects.
As Associate Director, you will support be responsible for new business as well as the management of design process for sector and operational sign off.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR:
- Generate and develop new business opportunities with new or existing clients
- Manage internal resources for sector to ensure project profitability
- Prepare new project costings
- Coordinate workload, ensuring all stages of the project are delivered with clarity on time and budget
- Ensure quality control through regular site visits and record progress
- Be responsible for the overall performance management of the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR:
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Proven experience and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (likely to be gained over at least 10 years)
- Technical understanding of aspects of architectural design, interior, product and furniture design
- Good understanding of current trends in the interior design industry as well as materials
- Organised and efficient - able to project manage effectively
- Sketching and drawing skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D, MS Word, MS Excel
If you are interested in finding out more about this Interior Design Associate Director role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design jobs.