We're currently partnering with a leading healthy snacks brand who have a variety of incredibly playful, successful sub-brands/products. The design work they do very much exceeds what you'd expect from a 'snack company' working across a range of creative platforms that span short cartoons, Kids TV, Story Writing, game/puzzle creation, traditional print/digital, engagement campaigns, packaging and much, much more. Engagement is really paramount to the brand and they're always looking to push boundaries and do things a little out of the norm.
They're looking for a brilliant creative thinker - someone who's brave and challenging, Someone who can inspire those around them and positively manage and lead the current design team of 3.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a portfolio showcasing brave and impactful creative work
- Be a highly conceptual thinker - with ideas always being the central focus of design projects.
- Be enthusiastic, ambitious, passionate and full of energy. You are always thinking of new ways to push boundaries, do things differently and move the brands forward
- Be a positive leader who can galvanise and inspire the rest of the design team
- Be able to work on a design project autonomously, from concept to execution
- Be a capable hands-on designer, competent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Having copy-writing or illustration skills would be a bonus but is not essential.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity to be an integral part of this rapidly going company please send your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register with Tomorrow.