Design Director - Retail
An award-winning design agency based in South London are looking for a Design Director to run, inspire and spearhead the graphic side of their business. This agency offer a close-knit, family feel and they have big inspirations for their business, projects and clients moving forward. They are now in need of someone who can both lead and further build their graphic design capability whether that be a Senior Designer looking for a step up or a candidate who is currently operating in a similar role already.
Working closely alongside the two company founders the right person for this Design Director role will be able to demonstrate a proven record of successful graphic design and branding for clients within the retail, food and beverage, hospitality and premium sectors and be confident in working across multiple projects simultaneously.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Facilitating and running client and team meetings and workshops creating visual design concepts and finalising design development
- Project management of the graphic team's work flow, supporting the Co-Founders in new business activities and securing new clients
- Taking client briefs and translating these into project requirements, driving brand identity concept generation, creation and execution
Our client is also open to hearing from top level senior designers who demonstrate relevant experience and are ready to take the next leap in their career and step up.
Specific skills required for this role include;
- Extensive experience in creating brand strategy and identity, marketing ideas and communication materials for clients including web and related brand deliverable's
- Extensive experience in designing communication packages and environmental graphics for physical environments, particularly retail and food and beverage environments
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and an Apple Mac user
- Outstanding team leadership skills and confidence in articulating and presenting concepts or ideas to clients
If this sounds like you please email your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Design Director - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly