Graphic Designer (rolling contract)
Luxury and iconic publishers are looking for a midweight designer for a rolling contract.
The Middleweight Integrated Designer is a key player in this company’s global team – you will support the senior designers, work across a wide range of briefs from all areas of the business and play a crucial role in ensuring all marketing collateral has a strong brand consistency.
You will be working across print, digital, video and animated creative whilst developing and protecting the company’s brand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will work on briefs from across the business developing concepts and campaigns through to finalised collateral, as well as work with existing templates ensuring the output is on-brand.
This role requires a strong print and digital knowledge. A solid experience of integrated campaigns is essential as your work will cover print, digital, video and event design delivering brand campaigns and marketing collateral across B2B and B2C audiences.
As well as working under supervision from Creative Director and Senior Designers you need to be able to work independently across multiple projects that at times can have a quick turnaround. You need to be a self-starter, resourceful, organised and have the ability to work with people at all levels.
You will have relevant experience working across different platforms, conceptual thinking, branding, and impeccable design and typography skills with attention to detail.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
- Exceptional brand skills
- Strong typography skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Strong video editing and animation skills working with After-Effects
- Knowledge of HTML
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic team player and a self-starter
- Strong organisational skills and experience with dealing with people on all levels
Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can-do attitude
- Must have a recognized design qualification e.g. BA, BFA etc.
- Previous experience of working with luxury brands
- Previous experience of commissioning and directing illustrators and photographers