Here Design are looking to recruit an experienced Artworker to join their multi-disciplinary team in East London.
A deliberately non-specialist studio, Here Design work on a diverse range of projects across a wide range of disciplines. The right candidate will positively embrace this approach, have an excellent understanding of print processes, and a keen eye for detail.
The Artworker will work within a collaborative environment amongst a friendly team of creatives.
Reporting to the Production Director they will help produce print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing.
- To work closely with the Production Director & Senior Artworker
- Creation of hi-res print ready artwork files
- Working with mock-up agencies to assist in the creation of our prototypes/mock-ups
- Attending press passes, alone or with clients, to give the final artwork sign off
- High attention to detail/proofreading skills
- Control over the internal artwork sign-off procedure
- Control over the in-house artwork version control & filing processes
- Experience of producing print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing
- Knowledgeable on the capabilities & subsequent limitations of print, and the ability to suggest alternative methods to designers/clients so the desired outcome can still be achieved
- Able to speak technically & professionally with printers & clients about our artwork
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally
- Mac proficient with excellent Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop skills
- Able to handle a fast paced & ever-changing studio environment
- Able to prioritise workload independently & also within the Production team as a whole
- Understanding of web/digital would be beneficial
- 3D visualisation would be an advantage.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.