A leading high-end photography and retouching studio are looking for a Retoucher to join their close-knit creative team. Our client work closely with a brilliant array of fashion, retail, sports and beauty brands as well as top agencies who create some of the most iconic and recognised images in the industry.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Retouching a variety of work including but not limited to, high end jewellery, beauty products, packaging, alcohol, food and beverage and cosmetics
- Working to tight deadlines and managing the retouching of all images ensuring accuracy in both scale and appearance of all images
- Upholding the highest standards of imagery and ensuring a consistent high spec finish to all images produced in-house
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Excellent Photoshop skills with a relevant portfolio demonstrating high level retouching of product imagery
- Strong knowledge of colour management and colour matching with a highly attuned attention to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to be very well organised and methodical in your approach
If you have the relevant experience and you're able to perform world class retouching please send through your CV and portfolio (it would be great to see before and after examples of retouched images please) to register your interest with Tomorrow.