My client is a internationally recognised online travel booking company, looking for a Digital Designer to join their fantastic creative marketing team in their Central London office. You will be working closely with the Design team lead and Brand Manager and be responsible for the execution of the brand across both online and offline channels. You will play an important part in helping continuously evolve the brand guidelines, architecture, look and feel of each brand within the portfolio.
- Ensure all the clients brand, creative and marketing collateral best reflects the brand architecture and guidelines.
- Support the design team to deliver excellent advertising campaigns and collateral with outstanding operational and stake holder management sign off processes. Ensure designs are seen by the right people, delivered on time, on budget, with no compromise in quality of execution.
- Digital design for campaigns across web, mobile and animation. The role will be working across advertising banners, storyboarding from initial idea through to design and build of both digital creative and display banner ads.
- Inject high pace of delivery, focus on excellence and true accountability for results - digital brands move fast. Design must stay in front.
- Manage and maintain design assets and archives;
- React quickly to shifting project requirements and be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure you are always up to speed on latest design technologies and trends.
- Some travel required
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year's experience in Digital Design;
- Ability to work to and understand Brand Guidelines.
- Understanding of html, typography, layout, photography, video & animation in order to work efficiently and develop the display ads required.
- Ability to prove and scale design rapidly with a strong focus on delivering Brand & Display metrics linked to business performance.
- Ability to deliver outstanding cut through creative ideas and executions output that will be highly engaging internationally and daring in its nature.
- Ability to build brands in a digital age, and to deliver big ideas and creative assets that easily travel across digital platforms and countries.
- Ability to view creative work with critical eyes, and with the right balance of passion and objectivity to move the brand forward.
- Strong bias towards action, a healthy appetite for risk taking and a strong management thereof.
- Experience working with various online ad design specs and media requirements.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to communicate and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work on Apple & Windows machines;
- Good understanding of Social Media, Digital Marketing (especially Rich Media ads);
- A full and strong understanding of online banner ads formats and their capabilities
- Demonstrate excellent standards of design skills in both Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
Strong knowledge of the following tools is required:
Adobe Photoshop (essential)
Adobe Flash (essential)
Edge Animate CC (essential)
Both OS Mac and Windows environment (essential)
Adobe InDesign (desirable)
Adobe Illustrator (desirable)
Adobe Premiere (desirable)
Microsoft Office - PowerPoint & Word (desirable)
If interested, please apply directly to Gareth on firstname.lastname@example.org // 02078457224
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly