2 days left
- Job Functions
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To work closely with different teams on various pitches and briefs
- To work across a wide range of projects from print, digital, brand identity, experiential, social.
- Offering knowledge across the creative process.
- Working with planning to create a key strategy for campaign work
- Working within a team to drive creative solutions & brainstorming sessions
- To have, if necessary, the skills to take designs to final artwork/make design print ready
- Working independently & to have the ability to produce a creative concept from a written brief
To be successful in the position you should have:
- Previous experience in a similar position at one of the top 100 agencies
- Ability to create high-level hand scamps
- Evidence of working on global brands within multiple markets
- Branding experience
- Ability to identify needs & define, document & implement best design practices
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise & work independently
- Excellent communication skills & be a strong team player
Should the above sound you - apply below with your link to your folio.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly