Graphic Designer for Beauty Company
7 days left
- Job Functions
A global-leading international beauty company is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their London-based creative team. The company specialises in colour cosmetics, fragrances and body care products. It is known for cooperation with designers for the creation of fragrances and works with some of the largest brands in the luxury cosmetics sector. The ultimate purpose being to celebrate and liberate the diversity of their consumer's beauty.
- Produce all artwork - from printed materials (gift boxes and sets, brochures, FSU's, event stands and boards) to online support (digital banners, social media posts).
- Understanding the level of customer to create beautiful designs to excite and engage.
- 3D visualisations of CDU's, FSUs, gift sets, in salon & store environments.
- Being a gate keeper of the brand guidelines, whilst pushing to innovate the brand.
- Touching up model shots when needed, enhancing natural beauty.
- Keep up to date with the design and beauty industry, using expertise and innovations to activate initiative plans.
- This individual will report to the Head of Design.
- Solid design experience, ideally alongside a degree or equivalent qualification.
- Mac literate with excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills - InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator and After Affects or equivalent 3D/CAD software demonstrated through solid portfolio.
- Strong layout and typographical skills.
- Experience of the print process.
- Project management skills, must be able to manage multiple projects & priorities.
- Strong collaboration skills with a winning team mentality.
- Experience in the beauty industry.
Apply for Graphic Designer for Beauty Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly