Junior Workplace Interior Designer in London
Junior Workplace Interior Designer / London / Salary £28,000 / Permanent
We are looking for a Junior Interior Designer to join a London Studio and part of the Workplace/Commercial team. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Commercial Practice Leader and will be expected to design workplace interior projects through all stages, from marketing pitches to project delivery.
Working as part of a small team of designers, the Junior Workplace Interior Designer will show great client skills, design flair, highly accurate and timely drawings. Exhibiting knowledge of the current trends in workplace and commercial design, you will be looking to develop in the area of workplace consultancy and project management.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JUNIOR WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
These include but are not limited to
- Drawing and sketching design solutions by hand
- Developing schemes using 2D and 3D computer CAD packages such as Revit, Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Producing 3D images using rendering packages and Photoshop
- Producing reports and presentations using InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Producing /maintaining other documents using programmes such as Word and Excel
- Assisting in general project duties in the office
- Operating at all times within the Management system.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE JUNIOR WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Professionally qualified in Interior Design or Architecture
- Relevant experience in workplace design
- Able to manage own time and workload effectively
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Good product and supplier knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results driven
If you are interested in finding out more about this Junior Workplace Interior Designer job then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design Jobs.