Position: Exhibition Designer
Client based in Berkshire is currently recruiting for an Exhibition Designer to join their studio team. They are a well-established design agency who specialise in Exhibition and stand design. They have evolved through meeting and exceeding the demands of a large and diverse client base, across a wide variety of business sectors. Their experience in the design and construction of bespoke exhibition and event projects has driven them to provide an exceptional level of service and gain an enviable reputation.
The Exhibition Designer role consists of the creation, design and delivery of exhibitions and display builds. You will be part of an in-house design team delivering a variety of internal exhibition projects. The successful candidate must have the ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload and have excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience as an exhibition stand designer in an agency environment
- The ability to interpret a brief, generate design ideas and create detailed plan layouts and elevations in CAD is essential
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for design and interiors.
- Experience of creative/production software including 3D Studio Max, Vectorworks and Vray.
- Experience of Project Management would be an advantage
This role requires someone who is flexible, hands on, keen and hardworking. Required to travel to exhibitions internationally from time to time therefore must be a passport holder.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.