User experience designer | problem solver
Our client is a leading e-commerce platform who are growing at a great rate and are looking for user experience (UX) designer, if you are hungry to untangle the knottiest of problems and get your teeth into some delicious new challenges this could be your next role.
Your portfolio will support your views and projects that always celebrates the customer/users perspective (CX & UX). You will have case studies that show the full spectrum of your approach including using wireframes, user flows and personas, or layout, colour and typography to highlight your input onto projects. You'll have a breadth of skills you can use to create the ideal user experience. You will be confident to pitch your work to people from all sorts of backgrounds and you're the person in the room who's always fighting the user's corner. You will be able to think creatively and logically to create smooth and seamless user journeys, your work will be backed up with wireframes and prototypes in Balsamiq and/or omnigraffle or other prototyping programs.
The day to day of the role includes, but is not limited to:
- Collaborate with other members of user experience team to produce sketched concepts, user journeys, wireframes and navigational prototypes that reflect user needs.
- Provide design solutions that work across multiple screens.
- Develop the visual and interaction elements of the user experience and refine towards a polished
design, taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout and brand identity.
- Work with people across user experience (UX) to advance the global businesses experience
- Proactively test concepts to ensure our audiences are integral to the design process.
- Strive to achieve a single seamless service on all screens across the digital products.
If this sounds like you and your next step in a business that looks to support your growth and career don't hesitate to apply today with a CV and portfolio of case studies.