Senior Interior Designer
This practice is currently engaged in projects ranging from small refurbishments to large scale high-end residential projects and commercial projects within the UK and Internationally. In this exciting role you will be involved at all stages of the project creating award-winning designs.
They are looking for an all-round designer with an eye for detail and the ability to question things to create innovative solutions. The ideal candidate will be passionate and confident when client facing and presenting both internally and externally.
They have a close knit team and enjoy the social side of work just as much as the professional.
Person / Experience Required:
- BA(Hons) in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar qualification
- Relevant experience working within the residential Interior Design industry
- The ability to create and translate design concepts into 2D and 3D, which is key to communicating schemes to clients
- Ability to sketch and draw and convey ideas by hand or through the use of mixed media
- Fluency in AutoCAD and Photoshop, ideally also InDesign / SketchUp
- Experience working for an Architectural or a Design & Build consultancy
- Knowledge of FF&E and suppliers
- Proven project and pitch experience