Freelance Senior Account Director
2 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
A leading advertising agency is looking to expand its client services team on a freelance basis.
They're looking for a top Freelance Senior Account Manager/Account Director to start ASAP. You will be working on a top FMCG account of theirs. Ideally you will be coming from an integrated background and also bringing some ATL experience to the mix too.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Key Account Management and new business
- Working with Senior partners and stakeholders on the leadership and direction of brands
- Expanding the scope of the work of the brands and identifying growth opportunities
- Managing teams and ensuring timelines are being met
- Overseeing the growth of revenue for the department
- You should have a wealth of experience within a integrated creative agency environment
- You will have a background in CRM, design and build and digital.
- You will have experience in leading teams and providing leadership across diverse and multiple teams
- You should have excellent negotiation skills and be comfortable in negotiating costs and budgets with senior members
- You will have great communication and persuasive skills - you should be highly articulate!
- Ideally you will have worked on an FMCG brand before
They're looking for someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic professional who will roll up their sleeves, get involved and deliver to time and on brief.
This is available ASAP initially for 12 month period, with the view to roll.
Apply for Freelance Senior Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly