Junior Project Manager/ Studio Manager
This boutique graphic design and art direction agency, based in the East End of London, are looking for a capable and confident Junior Project Manager/ Studio Manager to join their small and hands on team. In this role, you will handle the scoping of projects, whilst also keeping an eye on the general running's of the studio.
What will this role include?
- In this role you'll be responsible for all project management, managing the timely and cost effective delivery of various creative work spanning print, digital, social, moving imagine and creative direction
- You'll manage timings, costs and schedules, ensuring the team is efficiently resourced and troubleshooting where necessary
- Working in this small team, you'll get involved in everything from initial concept development through to delivery and launch
- Whilst the bulk of the role is project management, you will also appreciate that it is a small team and roll up your sleeves, handling basic studio admin from ordering of supplies and stationary through to handling travel arrangements, basic HR and financial admin, diaries and general studio maintenance
- Working closely with your senior management team, you will always be aware of the status of a project, working in a fast moving and highly creative environment
What experience is required?
- You will have experience working in a similar creative agency, with a strong understanding of effective project management/ studio management
- Experience with Excel, Adobe Indesign Suite and Acrobat is essential
- You must be capable, efficient, motivated and inspired by the creative process - attention to detail is crucial!
If you are looking for a new opportunity and have all the desired skills and go-getter attitude, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP