Graphic Designers :: Adobe CS and PowerPoint
Our client - a well-established corporate comms agency in Central London - has tasked us to find a number of designers as they continue to grow.
They pride themselves on giving talented designers and DTP experts a place to shine, an inclusive environment, training and generous benefits.
Their designers can be based within the agency, at one of their on-site client studios or split between the two. The projects include corporate reporting, marketing literature, advertising, DM, web and microsites - and are produced using a combination of Adobe Creative Suite and MS PowerPoint (for both on-screen presentation and printed infographics). The ideal candidate will have strong artworking skills, endless enthusiasm to hit deadlines and help colleagues and, even more ideally, some experience working with one or more of the following types of clients: management consultancies, financial institutions, asset managers, property consultancies, insurance and reinsurance companies.
For all roles our client is hoping to meet candidates that:
- will develop creative and engaging concepts and (primarily print-based) documents within brand guidelines across Adobe CS platforms and also MS office when the project requires
- have no problem switching between Mac and PC (in fact it's mainly working on PC)
- have experience designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables
- can adapt to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands
- can take complex briefs from clients and Creative Director and manage the production process from start to finish
- be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- build solid relationships with clients
- have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing graphics
- work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- are flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
- want to be a part of a successful agency for the long term
So there you go. All very corporate. BUT this is no corporate design backwater. This is an ever-expanding, hungry for success, constantly-developing agency. We originally worked with them because some of our favourite people joined and brought us with as a supplier and now we're seeing our candidates enjoy their new challenges within an evolving, forward-thinking creative environment amongst sociable talented people. There's an in-house trainer to help develop skills, there's an ethos of no idea is off the table, there's paid overtime, there are company days out, there's free cake on your birthday!
If you're a designer that enjoys corporate comms then it's somewhere you need to take a look at.
Get in touch and we can start the ball rolling for you.