MIDWEIGHT CREATIVE ARTWORKER
This role of Midweight Creative Artworker is to provide skilled and technically precise input and support a busy design studio. This role will include providing support to the creative department on a range of projects.
Typical projects would include posters, POS, digital screens, large-scale graphics, press and magazine ads. You may also be a requirement to create internal and external presentations. Therefore, a good design eye and appreciation for typographic layouts is beneficial. You'll be open to learning new skills, especially in the digital space.
The role will be 20% design, 20% digital and 60% artworking.
Clients include retail, food & beverage and other FMCG clients.
An outside interest in photography, film-making or other art-related hobbies would be a benefit.
This role would suit a naturally creative person who would enjoy being a valued member of the studio design team, in a young, fun and vibrant office. A good sense of humour is a must.
- 3 to 4 year's experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge and good experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- The ability to produce artwork to an excellent standard, and prepare files for a number of different output types and media.
- Understanding of the printing process and creating artwork for print is essential.
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines.
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process.
- Methodical approach to organising, archiving images and artwork.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with account managers, account executives and suppliers.
- Working from scamps through to final artwork.
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Google Web Designer is desirable.
- Advanced retouching skills would be desirable.
- Experience in creating digital artwork and assets would be an advantage.
There's lots of potential here for the right person, and we really do like to have fun while we work - it's a very happy, collaborative environment, so if you are a team player, with great artworking skills and a good sense of humour, then we'd love to see your CV!
For any candidates wanting to apply for this role, please apply with CV and portfolio. Many thanks!