Head of Digital
We are excited to be working with a fully integrated, award-winning B2B marketing agency in London. They are looking for a well-established Head of Digital & Social who wants to thrive and flourish in a busy communications agency. They are proud to be working with some of the best known Blue Chip Tech clients.
The Head of Digital & Social will join us at a very exciting time as we look to develop and invest in our digital marketing and social media capabilities. You will be key in the development of new digital marketing and social media strategies that optimises our services, our client’s campaigns and enhances our reputation and profile to achieve outstanding work and results for their clients.
As the Head of Digital & Social you will support the digital transformation of the organisation that maximises the opportunities to truly engage our clients within their markets and lead a small, dedicated in-house Digital and Social team.
You will be a strategic and ambitious leader who enjoys working across the organisation to develop relationships. You will have experienced transformational change that has resulted in innovative approaches, and exceptional communications. You will be responsible for the implementation of a wide range of customer-led, insight- driven content and campaign strategies through various online media and platforms.
Must have experience and skills that include:
Solid understanding and experience in working with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, SlideShare and more
• In-depth knowledge of inbound marketing platforms
• Experience of planning and executing email campaigns via leading automation platforms such as Marketo and Hubspot
• Planning, researching and briefing how content is used and created in collaboration with the in-house copy team.
• Proficiency in social listening and monitoring tools with the ability to research and understand complex audience and market challenges
• Experience in the research and definition of Audience Personas and Influencer outreach programs
• Experienced in integrating paid search, SEO and PPC into a campaign strategy
• Strong client-facing skills to assist the client services team
• A passion for learning new techniques and technologies to improve the impact and measurement of B2B social engagement
• Review new technologies that will keep the agency at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Strong organizational and time management ability
• Able to competently project manage and work well in a team environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Managing and developing their team
Are you interested? Please get in touch today with your updated CV and salary requirements.
Apply for Head of Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly