Digital Art Director - Fashion/Luxury
A fully integrated creative agency that specialise in advertising, branding, digital and editorial consulting for the luxury fashion and lifestyle industry are currently seeking an experienced Art Director with a digital focus to work across numerous high-profile luxury clients. Working in close partnership with the Creative Director and the wider business the Art Director will conceptualise, execute and oversee digital projects and campaigns ranging in scope from site designs to seasonal campaigns.
Key responsibilities for the Art Director will include;
- Owning and managing multiple digital and interactive projects simultaneously from concept through to final delivery
- 360 thinking - concepting your ideas for your client to a high level and being fully considerate on how these ideas can work at all brand touch points
- Mentoring and leading digital designers alongside the Creative Director ensuring the agency's digital output is inspirational and forward-thinking
- Pitching and presenting ideas directly to luxury fashion and lifestyle clients providing a well-honed point of view on website architecture, user interfaces and intuitive site navigation
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Prior experience working within the fashion and/or luxury retail sector - in-house experience is favoured although not essential for this role
- Full proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- An impeccably refined taste level with a profound understanding and interest in fashion and luxury retail sectors
If you're looking to join a vibrant working studio who work with leading fashion and luxury retail clients please send a copy of your CV and portfolio to Tomorrow to register your interest for this role.