Mid-Weight & Senior Digital Designers
Our client are a well known high-street retail brand based in Central London who are looking for a Mid-weight or Senior level E-commerce Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
On a day to day basis, this candidate will be working across a range of digital including responsive emails, web design, digital displays as well as online marketing collateral and advertising. They have a direct team of around 6 other digital designers specifically in a fast paced, buzzing creative office environment with other multi-disciplinary teams of across marketing, creative and copy. Candidates must be able to work efficiently in a face-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once and must have some retail sector experience in order to hit the ground running with an understanding of the subject.
- To work from a creative brief, utilising your e-commerce design skills to interpret, create and deliver digital projects.
- To take creative direction to ensure that they deliver compelling and differentiating on-brand campaigns.
- Working closely with the copywriters, responsible for the day-to-day creation and delivery of campaigns, homepages and emails.
- Working closely with the Senior Designer.
- Responsible for uploading weekly content to their CMS system.
- Support the Acquisition and retention teams to deliver engaging digital creative campaigns.
- Support the creation and delivery of photographic and content assets to meet demands of E-commerce.
- Review and optimise all E-commerce creative on an ongoing basis.
- Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of E-commerce, E-CRM Creative trends and UX.
- To self motivate and manage daily tasks, ensuring work is delivered on time and to the agreed standards.
- To help create a positive, supportive and innovative culture within the E-commerce team.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the brand's core brand and marketing team, e-commerce team and business functions.
- Any coding knowledge (HTML/CSS).
- Any experience in UX.
If you tick these boxes, please apply now, with a copy of your CV, Portfolio, Salary Expectation and Availability.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.
Apply for Mid-Weight & Senior Digital Designers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly