Senior Designer - Branding
An acclaimed brand and design institution, who focus on innovation, creativity and brand story telling are looking to grow their design team further, by bringing on board a talented Senior Designer to push their design offering forward. The Senior they are looking for will have the confidence and ability to excite and inspire both colleagues and clients with their creative ideas, amazing design and craft skills and smart strategic thinking.
Key responsibilities for this opportunity will include;
- Leading on all projects within the studio, big or small, sharing productive direction and guidance to the designers working alongside you
- Making smart design decisions and bringing a strong creative point of view to the design team and agency
- Presenting your work for clients with minimal input from design and/or creative directors
- Staying abreast of what's going on in the world and what you can do for your clients
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in UX, Motion Design and/or front-end design and development would be a plus although not a necessity
- A relentless attitude to meeting their client's needs, constantly challenging themselves and others in the team
- A strong portfolio of work which shows branding and brand storytelling projects
If you are looking to join a highly regarded agency who create ground breaking creative work, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Senior Designer - Branding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly