Junior Digital Designer - Fashion/Retail
A much-loved fashion brand who are known for their tongue in cheek attitude and quirky sense of style are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their growing digital design team. This playful brand has an ever-evolving expanding global presence and they always stay true to their British roots.
Working within their in-house creative team the Junior Digital Designer will be working in close partnership with the team's senior digital designer as part of the wider digital design team.
Main responsibilities for the role will encompass;
- Working with the broader business and digital design team on designing weekly email campaigns across all territories
- Checking digital artwork and supporting the digital design team with weekly site changes, landing pages and banner creation
- Producing assets for online features, emails and digital marketing campaigns
- Re sizing and reproducing designs, making necessary corrections and ensuring brand consistency across all assets
The right candidate for this role will be able to able to demonstrate;
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and be Mac literate
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital design and fashion e-commerce
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A exceptional eye for detail coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects daily
If you're passionate about digital design and you're looking to join an inspiring in-house digital design team please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.