A leading brand and creative communications agency, who work with an impressive roster of clients spanning Government, Corporate, Healthcare & Fitness and Broadcast, are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Account Manager/ Account Director to join the team.
As an accomplished SAM/AD, you will hit the ground running, confident in leading teams in the delivery of multi-disciplined campaigns for high profile clients.
What will this role include?
- Taking over the reins of a trusted and strong client partnership with the agencies leading retainer client, acting as a key liaison on the status of deliverables, account finances and always working to identify potential opportunities for growth for this key client
- Leading more junior members of the team, ensuring that morale is high, communication is open and that everyone is championing the creative process and the timely delivery of high quality work
- Encompassing the financial responsibility for this key account, understanding it's importance to the agency and sharing the team's enthusiasm for further developing the client relationship
- You'll be required to spend time in your clients office, where you will continue to foster relationships, advise on project delivery and connect with new contacts within the company
- You'll know when to bring in the expertise of your Design Director, Strategists and your clients marketing team/ design support, to strategise and scope current and future projects
- Reporting directly into the agencies MD and CSD, you will be able to seamlessly transition into the role, taking over as the main point of contact for your retained client, in a manner that puts your client at ease- letting them know they continue to be in safe hands!
What type of person will you be?
- An excellent communicator, able to quickly build relationships with your peers as well as your clients
- Experience across communications strategy, integrated campaigns spanning print, video, digital and branding
- You'll be personable and inspiring with a really strong team player mentality!
- To compliment your personality, you'll also have a natural business acumen, able to identify opportunities, whilst strategically and creatively solving your clients marketing needs
- Whilst you'll take an overview of the account and managing the client relationship, you'll equally get stuck in with the nitty gritty of the project, rolling up your sleeves and having a non precious attitude
If you are an accomplished SAM/ Account Director, looking to join a highly regarded agency who truly value a healthy work/life balance, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!