This agency has formed a new in-house agency division at their client's site to work or a global brand. This is the HUB for the whole of Europe and the role itself is integrated working across Print, POS and digital
This is a really exciting time for the agency and as a result of the great work, they are growing at a considerable rate. They are currently 100 strong on site and are looking for a bright spark to help them keep the quality of work produced at a high standard.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain experience with a global client. You will be working closely with their offices globally on a daily basis and will also be working directly with creatives to produce work on a global scale.
You will be working with the rest of the team to make sure that everything is delivered in the correct way to fit the client's needs and also make sure they are delivered on time.
- You will be briefing creatives to make sure the quality of work is up to the correct standard
- Ensuring creative output is in line with brand requirements
- Providing outstanding service delivery and project management
- Building trusting relationship with all stakeholders in order to grow the business over time
The ideal candidate:
- To be able to grow and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a proven ability to deliver on time and on scope.
- Concise and creative presentation skills
- Ability to propose, sell and execute shopper marketing strategies and campaigns either client side or working on a retail piece of business in a marketing agency
This role offers the opportunity to :
- Work onsite with a global client
- An opportunity to work on one of the biggest brands in the world
- Lots and lots of client side perks
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.
Not quite the right role for you? Looking for something similar? Email your CV to email@example.com