Leading communications agency in West London is looking for a producer/project administrator to help coordinate and oversee a range of projects from delivering live events to fitting out physical spaces. The person we are looking for may have a history in delivering live events, exhibitions, experiential events and is now looking to grow their skill set and move to a company who specialises in a wider set of projects, from VR, through traditional conference, managing content to coordinating permanent build projects.
Role + Responsibilities
- Taking detailed briefs in order to prepare and present appropriate proposals
- Liaising with clients and managing their needs and expectations
- Preparation of schedules and budgets
- Liaising with all internal teams and keeping projects running to time and budget
- Administration / Coordinating of all project documents, plans, visuals and budgets on large projects in support of management and design team
- Overseeing content creation
- CDM / Rams administration
- Overseeing the development of pitch documentation
- 3+ years experience as producer, project administrator/manager
- Background in live events, experiential events, exhibitions.
- Very strong on managing project detail
- Very good people skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel to prepare and manage budgets
- Confident in managing print and other digital content
- Confident in dealing with audio visual equipment suppliers – sound, lighting, VT, VR
- Understanding of construction materials and finishes
- Ability to open and understand CAD plans
Advantage if some knowledge of
- British building regulations
- CDM regulations
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Be prepared to take on a range of different types of projects
- Stay calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a friendly agency who offer:
- Premiere list of clients
- Relaxed friendly working environment with a family feel
- Lunch and breakfast provide and a well-stocked chocolate cupboard!
- Encouragement to learn and grow
- Range of projects and opportunities.
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas week