Midweight Designer - Branding
A top creative branding and communications agency specialising in the high-end property development and residential sector, are looking for a Mid-weight Designer to join their integrated creative team.
The London studio has grown over the last three years and is continuing to do so. They are looking for a candidate whose portfolio demonstrates excellent, innovative conceptual thinking and well executed design projects for branding. Experience in creatively leading brand and identity projects from brief and initial concepts through to completion as well as the ability to lead, direct and mentor more junior designers is integral to this role. Experience working with luxury brands and property clients would be beneficial. Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and a relevant portfolio showcasing branding projects is key for this position.
As an integral member of the design team this position carries with it the responsibility to lead by example and motivate more junior members in the design team. In doing so you will encourage experimentation to reach the highest of creative standards.
- Acting as the quality control for a number of creative work in the London studio
- Working with the design team to create creative ideas based on insight and to create inspiring design results
- Project managing your own briefs and liaising with clients and suppliers directly
- Working across a broad range of disciplines including visual identity, design for print, web development and art direction
- Running a number of projects simultaneously and ensuring the smooth running of producing design deliverable's
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new role please contact Tomorrow with your CV and portfolio to register your interest for this opportunity.