Interior Design Sales Consultant for Modern Kitchen Company
Interior Design Sales Consultant - Junior to Senior / Vectorwork / London / Salary £35K - £60K + Substantial Bonus Paid Quarterly / Permanent
Design led forward looking modern kitchen company is looking for an Interior Design Sales Consultant to join their London based office. You will effectively carry out the design and sale of kitchens and furniture.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INTERIOR DESIGN SALES CONSULTANT:
- Ability to work within a team, be organised and efficient, patient and flexible
- Maintain and update job files and organise files for installation purposes
- Maintain showroom and ensure all appliance brochures are kept updated
- Create and maintain individual lead database and follow up all leads
- Discuss leads and job progress with Sales Manager
KEY SKILLS OF THE INTERIOR DESIGN SALES CONSULTANT:
Demonstrate an excellent standard of customer care and service
- Sales and design ability
- CAD ability to suitable level - Vectorwork
- Good communication skills
- Thorough understanding of product, production and installation methods
- Thorough understanding of company structure, procedures and systems
- Knowledge and understanding of market and competition
- Carry out presentation design drawings and accurate quotation
- Produce production drawings and specification
- Manage process effectively and efficiently
- Work within a team, be organised and efficient, patient and flexible
If you are interested in finding out more about this Interior Design Sales Consultant job than please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design Jobs.
Apply for Interior Design Sales Consultant for Modern Kitchen Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly