Industrial Designer - Structural Packaging
Industrial Designer - Structural Packaging / London / £30k+ (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Packaging, Solidworks, Keyshot, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
An exciting opportunity to join a London based company that is a global leader in innovative and custom plastic, metal and paper board cosmetic packaging and an ever-expanding offering of beauty formulations, brushes, accessories and POS displays. You will join a small but dedicated and driven team of designers to manage the design and delivery of beauty product solutions. Taking ideas from initial concept, through development to market, you will be collaborating with some of the biggest and prestigious companies in the industry from all around the world. If you are passionate about creating engaging and exciting packaging solutions then please get in touch.
THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER ROLE
- Develop packaging solutions through conceptual sketching, group brainstorming and 3D modeling.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to ensure that design details are carried through into production.
- Creating and developing FMCG products within the beauty industry.
- Seeing projects from initial concept through to production.
- Liaising with customers, sales, project managers, model makers, factories, suppliers and engineers.
- Keep up to date with latest trends, fashions, technologies and materials.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
- Product/Industrial Design Degree.
- Around 5 years experience.
- Strong verbal and visual communications.
- Extensive 3D modeling and rendering experience.
- 3D Modeling (Solidworks) and Rendering (Keyshot)
- 2D (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint)
- Be self-sufficient and manage large, fast paced workloads.
Apply for Industrial Designer - Structural Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly