This acclaimed, full service integrated creative agency, based in the heart of Shoreditch, are looking for an experienced Project Manager (open to the Mid or Senior level) to work across a plethora of retail and high-end fashion accounts. In this role, you will work across advertising, digital, editorial and strategic campaigns, assisting in the timely and quality delivery of work.
- As a pivotal part of the Project team, you will report into the Head of Delivery, guiding your peers throughout, from taking the initial brief, to scoping out the life-cycle of the project and through to delivery
- You will consistently monitor your team, to ensure that people are briefed and resourced efficiently, overseeing project budgets and monitoring schedules
- You will act as a source of creative knowledge for your client, advising and guiding them throughout the process, offering strategic insights and suggestions for profitability and growth
- Throughout a project, you will provide status reports and WIP's, troubleshooting where necessary and always being one step ahead of the schedule
- You'll be confident in dealing with external suppliers to ensure that each asset is produced to the highest standard, and delivered within desired project costs
- As a client facing Project Manager, you will cement strong relationships with your client, proactively flagging issues and reliably providing updates, responding to briefs, tackling challenges and providing all relevant documentation as and when needed
- You'll be able to seamlessly submerge yourself into a brand, working to understand your client's business challenges, conducting your own research prior to starting a project and enthusiastically approaching each task
The Ideal Candidate ...
- Will be non- precious, humble and creatively driven, knowing how to flawlessly deliver integrated campaigns, familiar with the creative process and able to work well in team environments, always championing the end goal
- Will be numbers savvy, understanding that you are accountable for your projects financial forecasting, estimating and billing
- Will have experience working in a similar creative agency environment, at either the mid weight or senior level
- An interest or previous experience working in fashion/ retail is advantageous!
- Will have excellent communication skills, and ideally experience working with current Project Manager methodologies (i.e, Waterfall, Scrum), have some digital experience and be an Excel whizz!
If you are a talented Project Manager, looking for a new challenge, with either a love of the fashion industry or the desire to work closely to high end brands, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!