Business Development Manager
A unique Events company, who design and install imaginative and unusual events, are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. From large scale television projects, to brand focused experiential campaigns; this company has a wealth of experience within the industry and are looking for an eager candidate to help them grow even further.
What's the role?
The role is to pursue business development opportunities within the creative industry. Identifying and developing new customers and new markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generating opportunities through networking and client meetings
- Promotion of the company brand
- Maximise opportunities through strategic targeted campaigns
- Management of client relationships
- Review and collate competitor activity
- Control of expenses and budget guidelines
- Work closely with creative and operational teams, ensuring you utilise internal resources
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic personality. You will be happy to provide leadership and have excellent communication skills. Ideally, you will have proven experience already within a sales role, and a knowledge or interest in the creative events industry.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly