Furniture Space Planner/Visualiser
Furniture Space Planner/Visualiser / London / Salary £30,000 - £35,000 / Permanent
A leading international specialist in the design and furnishing of inspiring office and working environments require a Furniture Space Planner to join their London headquarters.
The company combines a tradition of quality stretching back 225 years with innovation and award-winning design. They supply furniture to the business, education, healthcare and government sectors worldwide.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Furniture Space Planner include:
- Creation of 2D floorplans in AutoCAD using attributed blocks from their product range
- The ability to visualise and draw using 3D Studio Max to meet with clients specifications
- Extraction of data from drawings to provide detailed quotations for sales/admin team
- Management of block library and CAD block data
- Liaising with production facilities in the development of new products/components
Key attributes of the Furniture Space Planner include:
- 4+ years' direct relevant experience in Office Furniture and space planning - previous knowledge of modular workstation systems would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of 2d/3d AutoCAD and CAD data extraction - Revit would be advantageous
- Ability to present
If you interested in finding out more about this Workplace Space Planner role, please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design jobs.
Apply for Furniture Space Planner/Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly