Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with one of the fastest growing small digital agencies in London who specialise in information and user experience design to create data driven content, tools, apps and installations, they push boundaries in an emerging space with meaningful and memorable work. Their clients are spread across media, fintech, retail and FMCG.
The agency now need to introduce a Project Manager/Producer to the team, someone with a great passion and a huge appetite for technology and digital design who will get the opportunity to manage a variety of projects from infographics and animations to interactive visualisations and digital products. It's important that you have an interest in user experience and digital best practices and trends as this will help you in this role and you should feel comfortable talking through technical details internally and with their clients.
You will thrive off organising teams of designers and developers to deliver high quality design and digital products, be a confident communicator who enjoys getting stuck into the details of a project and is passionate about delivering content and products that meet user and business goals. Working with their clients directly and their design / digital teams to unpick briefs and specify requirements and write scopes of work to ensure objectives are met.
The Project Manager will:
- Manage the delivery of projects from brief to launch across user experience, information design, animation and digital projects
- Plan team requirements, project timelines and budgets and ensure projects are delivered within this plan
- Documenting requirements such as business goals, user requirements and user stories
- Measuring project success and reporting on budget/costs
- Monitoring and motivating the team assigned to the project
- Ensuring compliance with all internal account and project tracking procedures
- Planning internal and freelance resource schedules
- Providing general support and assistance to client services team
The Project Manager will have:
- Minimum of two years' experience in developing design and interactive projects and managing creative teams
- A passionate for problem solving and bringing teams together to get the best solution
- Head for numbers and able to plan budgets and manage costs in Excel
- Sound organizational skills, be curious and collaborative (understand the impact of your work on others)
- It will also help your application if you experience with;
- JIRA, or other PM/development tools
- Creating project plans / Gantt charts (e.g. MS Office or a Mac equivalent would be advantageous)
- Using Agile design and development practices
- Writing user stories and documenting functional requirements
- QA process
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into an exciting and ever evolving space, If this is the role for you then please apply.