This vibrant design and build company create and fit out bespoke high impact offices and seek a mid-weight Interior Designer to join their team.
With offices based in Sussex and London this position encourages flexibility to work from both offices.
Key tasks include:
- Running projects from initial concept through to site completion
- Producing and presenting client pitches in a competitive environment
- Developing and managing production of designs and specification criteria, ensuring design and deliverables are to programme and budget
- Developing presentation sketches and relevant technical documentation, specifications, details and finishes
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Producing technical packages
Person / Experience Required:
- Proficient in AutoCAD and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of 3D modelling software would be an advantage
- 2 years minimum experience with a commercial workplace Design and Build background
- Ability to bring innovative ideas to the table, challenge the brief and push the boundaries
- Hands on individual with a strong team work approach
- Fluent in written and spoken English