Creative Artworker (Contract)
Reputable and award winning creative agency is looking for a creative artworker with superb print knowledge to be part of a dedicated client team within the company.
This is for a 6 month contract initially which should extend to 12 months (could actually go permanent)
Working closely with the design team, you will have substantial experience in creative artworking for print and digital within a full range of marketing services and activities covering corporate (reports) OR editorial/publishing.
The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail, a dedicated eye for accuracy and excellent typesetting skills.
Responsibilities include setting up production files, typesetting, author amends, preparing files for print and quality checking output.
- Good experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent 'typesetting' skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of service
- Well organised and disciplined
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork.
- Outgoing personality with a 'can do' attitude
- Using innovation to redefine artwork if necessary
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with Senior Account Managers and Account Executives, Designers as well as the client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic agency on a range of clients with an experienced team.