An online rewards service are looking for an all-round Digital Designer.
This is a vibrant, energetic and dynamic environment, which feels fluid, highly entrepreneurial, focused and driven to achieve significant growth.
You will work closely with the Head of Design to execute the customer experience requirements for the core reward platform.
Your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive pages and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps, interactive games and video editing. It involves working closely with Client Services, UX and Developers.
The successful candidate will be involved in every stage of each project, from research, concept to visual design.
- Main brand focus will be the key brand however, the successful candidate will produce some digital work for a sub brand.
- Produce high quality designs for mobile, digital, responsive emails (design and code for co-marketing brands), demos, HTML5 animations, interactive games, video editing, illustration and branding.
- Create HTML games.
- Work closely with all departments within the business to deliver best results.
- Work alongside the Head of Design to ensure brand values are carried through all design outputs.
Skills and experience required:
- University degree or equivalent
- 4+ years digital design industry experience, highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Strong understanding of branding.
- Strong sense of composition and layout, typography, colour and grid structure.
- Solid understanding of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS and JQuery).
- Experience in creating animation, video editing (After Effects), interactive games and creating demos.
- Experience in responsive design, mobile, UX/UI, app design, branding design and illustration.
- Outstanding knowledge of digital media process.
- Keen and active interest in new and developing digital trends.
- A great senior digital designer with a fantastic digital portfolio who is wanting to progress to the next role.
- Enjoy problem solving and possess the ability to translate business problems into creative and compelling visual solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design concepts.
- Proactive attitude.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation
- Stress resistant, multi-tasking talent, very good attention to detail.
**Please note that this role does require some front-end development skills to design and code responsive emails for co-marketing brands
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly