Creative Services Manager
7 days left
- Job Functions
- Brand Consultancy
Major Players are working with a highly creative branding agency, located in South West London. We are looking for a permanent Creative Services Manager to be responsible for managing the day to day running of the studio and planning the work-flow management of all creative work. The Creative Services Manager will work in partnership with the senior management team and improve the quality and efficiency of the organisation.
We're actively looking for this person as our client has grown to the size at which they need an experienced CSM to oversee production and project management at the heart of the agency.
The day to day will include:
- Management of all aspects of the creative studio including the set up and management of design processes, including tracking
- Working with internal stakeholders - Creative & Production studio ie Art Directors, Copywriters and Designers.
- Managing projects and work streams.
- Build relationships with freelancers ensuring the recruitment of creative.
- Project and team coordination with other studios or teams.
- Participating in overall management forums and decisions for the studio.
What we're looking for:
- 5 years+ of experience in creative agencies.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Effective project management skills and the ability to prioritise well and work to short deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Preferred branding and design agency background
- Client facing
- Managing the flow of work in an integrated environment (print, digital)
- Solid budget and finance experience.
If you're an experienced Creative Services Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today. If this role isn't quite right for you, take a look at some of the other roles on our site.
Apply for Creative Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly