Front-End Developer | Creative Marketing Agency
NU Creative (sister company to NU Creative Talent) is an award-winning independent creative marketing agency based near London Bridge. We use intelligent design and insight to deliver exceptional brand engagement for Professional Services, Medical and Pharmaceutical and Not-for-Profit businesses.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to join the team and help with current and upcoming projects.
- Proficient with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Proficient understanding of WordPress and PHP
- Proficient in being able to customise existing WordPress theme and being able to create custom themes from scratch, child themes and adding custom functions and functionality to a WordPress theme
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Basic understanding of Gulp and Node JS
- Basic understanding of HTML emails
- Basic understanding of Woo Commerce and its template system
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and Source Tree
- Implement responsive web design principles to ensure that all websites render well across multiple devices
- Basic understanding of Trellis/Bedrock/Sage
- Basic understanding of Vagrant
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Able to work closely with design team and translate their design into websites, apps, HTML emails
- Excellent communications skills
- Enthusiastic about new technologies and sharing knowledge
- Well organised, methodical and proven ability of working to strict deadlines
- Excellent analytical and multi-tasking skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Please apply to find out more.