Middleweight Graphic Designer
A creative communications agency based in Central London, focused on retail and fashion communications are looking for a conceptually-strong Middleweight Graphic Designer to work across a variety of clients and multitude of projects for spanning campaigns, printed material, editorial pieces, POS, direct mail, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join close-knit, social and welcoming team where you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and progress.
The ideal candidate for the role of Junior Graphic Designer will demonstrate;
- A portfolio of relevant design work that displays a strong sense of layout and typography.
- Commercial awareness, up to date with current trends and ideally a keen interest in fashion.
- A high level of proficiency across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to multitask in a multipurpose role whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Editorial, or illustrative design experience would be beneficial.
If you feel you'd be a good fit for this creative opportunity and are excited by the prospect of working within a relaxed and productive environment where there is genuine opportunity for growth and development please send your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register with Tomorrow.