Front-End Developer / Designer
5 days left
- Job Functions
Our client, a London based Consultancy are looking for a hybrid Developer / Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. The chosen candidate must be stronger on the technical side with a strong desire to up-skill and train up on the visual design side.
You will be working with the Digital Team alongside with the Digital Learning Manager to create responsive, custom web based content and html based articles.
Creating engaging content, the chosen candidate will be working with Designers and over the coming months, you will be trained / up-skilled to also get in involved with the design aspect, but the split will remain as 70% technical and 30% design.
If of course you possess design skills, you can use this opportunity to up-skill further or focus on other areas.
User experience skills are also desirable. This means having a strong understanding of the end user, ensuring that the content and functionality of the end product is user friendly.
You will be liaising with clients and working in a collaborative manner with the Digital Team. If you don't posses experience liaising with clients, senior members will take the point on this, until you build up your confidence.
- Conceptual thinking
- Designing / Building intuitive web pages
- Take brief and liaise with Internal Clients
- Stakeholder Collaboration
Nice to have
- Motion Graphics / Animation skills - After Effects
- Video Editing skills - Premiere
- eLearning or Instructional design experience
- Articulate Storyline (this software is used only on an ad-hoc basis)
**Please note that an e-Learning background isn't required for this role, just a nice to have.
If you are interested, please can you get back to me with:
- Portfolio showcasing ideally both your technical and design skills
- Salary expectations
- Availability to start
- If applicable, an outline of your eLearning experience
Apply for Front-End Developer / Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly