Junior Video Producer - Lifestyle/Luxury
A well-established online luxury retailer who pride themselves on their striking editorial content, range of designers and impeccable packaging and creative are looking for a junior video producer to join their studio team. Working in close partnership with a team of in-house videographers, still life photographers and stylists the right candidate for this role will be integral in bringing our clients products to life and capturing them through high quality video and editorial imagery. This role would suit a candidate who has a good understanding of video and a passion for product.
Key responsibilities for this role will entail;
- Delivering beautiful video that accurately represents our clients clothing and accessories
- Preparing sets and operating the studio camera ensuring that all footage is in line with the company and brand guidelines
- Ensuring that all product is filmed correctly and cohesively in line with lighting, styling and presentation guidelines
- Colour matching video footage to reflect the look and feel of accompanying retouched still imagery
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Proven experience and competency using Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere to edit video footage
- Experience operating and using a range of professional video cameras working independently as well as within a team
- An unwavering passion for shooting product including clothing and accessories
- The ability to capture, edit and publish video as documented within a relevant portfolio/showreel
If you have the relevant experience and you're passionate about shooting product, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max/ 5MB) to register with Tomorrow and be considered for this role.
Apply for Junior Video Producer - Lifestyle/Luxury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly