Senior Interior Designer
Are you looking for a new exciting contract?
I have the perfect opportunity! I am currently helping a successful Architecture and Design Practice recruit a Senior Interior Designer on a 3 month contract. This practice has produced award-winning designs across a wide range of sectors; however the selected Senior Interior Designer will be focusing on large-scale Workplace Projects.
Based in London, the selected Senior Interior Designer will be responsible for leading workplace projects through all stages while being supported by a small team of talented designers. This is a great chance to broaden your portfolio & gain some invaluable experience at a globally renowned practice.
The selected Senior Interior Designer will be involved in the following;
- Leading Workplace Projects through all stages
- Assisting in general project duties in the office
- Working alongside a small team of Junior & Mid-weight Designers
- Producing creative concept designs
- Technical detailing and drawing
- FF&E selection and sourcing
- Meeting and engaging with clients
The successful Senior Interior Designer will have the following;
- A solid amount of experience in Workplace Design
- Experience Leading projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Knowledge of Revit Advantageous
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.