Junior to Mid Designer (Print and Digital)
Design agency in Central London require an Junior to Mid Integrated Designer.
The agency aims to stimulate behavioural change in client organisations by applying creativity to technology, content and data. Their core business is to help businesses with their employee engagement, mainly in benefits and rewards. They also devise propositions and campaigns to launch products and digital tools for marketing and sales. Their clients are predominately financial service companies and blue-chip organisations.
This person will be a key member of a small studio (8-10) and will report into a Creative Director and a Senior Designer. The role is digitally focussed so you can expect a 65:35 split. The design work online will include e-mail newsletters, banners and content for social channels. Other projects to include applying concepts to various touch points, from reports and press-ads to storyboards and apps. You will, however, be involved in every phase of projects, from idea generation to final artwork.
About this person:
- 1-3 years agency experience.
- Principally digitally focussed, but some print too.
- Can-do attitude - no egos please!
- Strong illustration skills - the agency always tries to create their own bespoke content as opposed to using stock imagery.
- Strong comms and confident presenting ideas.
- Able to think strategically and conceptually.
- After Effects and basics of html and css a bonus.
To apply, please show us a folio (website or pdf) with examples of design for digital/print.