Integrated Creative Team
This top global agency has reinvented itself over the last few years, evolving from a more traditional ad agency into a multi-discipline creative agency. They work with some of the leading brands in the world, creating revolutionary ideas from digital projects including online campaigns and digital marcomms to the world of products, services and e-commerce.
This agency searches for people who have come up with ideas that they wish they had done and portfolios that make them jealous so they can continue to improve on their success. They look for Creative Teams who generate fresh, modern, big ideas that they use in interesting ways across all channels.
You are your partner will be passionate about craft, you will be a writer who can write and an art director who has taste and vision - storytellers who engage their craft to bring ideas to life in a compelling way.
For at least one year you will be working on a luxury, high-end automotive brand responsible for the client, the brand and all its integrated output. Working on this account has previously been a huge stepping stone for other creative teams within this agency, they have been sought after to work on other accounts and have added beautiful crafted work to their portfolios.
The successful team must have:
- An ability and desire to develop award-winning creative campaigns
- Experience working on integrated business for blue-chip brands
- Successfully generated integrated communications campaigns, developing innovative and pioneering work
- Worked across different disciplines, from brand, to direct, digital, retail, CRM & POS
- Be comfortable originating challenging brand ideas one day and fulfilling fast-turnaround tactical briefs the next
- Be excited by the possibilities that new technologies can bring to consumers and have a grasp on current trends in new technologies
- An appreciation of good design and, in particular, how to make fantastically designed products look and sound even better
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Create modern, innovative work that shows greatness being achieved through difference. Challenge the status quo, achieving greatness through difference.
- Work with the Creative Director and demonstrate an understanding of how the creative output will reflect an understanding of clients’ and their business challenges.
- Aside from conceiving ideas, each part of the team must have proven ability in their area of craft specialism.
- The Copywriter must be able to write, sometimes at length, exciting and engaging copy, free of industry cliches and jargon - and with a distinctive tone of voice
- The Art Director must be confident and have the ability to handle challenging shoots, have a keen design eye and have a grasp on current trends in photography and design.
- To be able to get your ideas across to any audience, via simple articulation and concise presentation.
- To listen to and respect the thoughts and opinions of others and to adapt your ideas accordingly.
Team Welfare and relationship management
- To be aware at all times of the changing team, ensuring coaching and mentoring is kept at a high priority and that personal development is as important as the creative process.
- Works with the other specialisms including Production, Creative Tech, Design, Account Management and Strategy to interpret ideas into brand communication across a range of communication platforms.
- Always demonstrate confidence in articulating ideas and creative judgements, when dealing with internal stakeholders and clients.
- To build the trust, confidence and respect of everyone you work with.
- To ensure the Client feels confident that you care as much about their brand as they do, despite the pressures of working on other accounts.